Department of Power & Energy Systems
Plateau de Moulon
3 rue Joliot Curie
91192 Gif-sur-Yvette cedex
Phone : + 33 (0)1 69 85 15 33
Fax : + 33 (0)1 69 85 15 39
E.mail : email@example.com
Instruction for Undergraduates
First year :
- Directed study for the common trunk courses " Principles and components of electronics ", Laboratory instruction of DC machines.
Second year :
- Lecturer for the course "Treatment and conversion of electrical energy", Metz campus.
- Directed study for the courses of the common trunk "Treatement and Conversion of electrical energy" and "Control of variable speed driver chains", Laboratory instruction in electronics.
Third year :
- Lecturer "Electrical energy distribution networks"
Instruction for Continuing Education
- Leader for the course "Protection of public and industrial energy networks" (PG1)
- Leader for the course "Opening of the large distribution systems to competition" (RG4)
- Lecturer for the courses :
- "Protection of public and industrial energy networks "" (RG13)
- "Simulation of energy networks" (RG14)
- "Functioning and regulation of distribution systems" (RG11)
- "Quality of electrical energy" (RG10)
- "Electronics of the elements of a distribution system" (RG09)
- Leader for the course "Simulation and analysis of transitory regimes in distribution systems with EMTP-RV" (RG15).
- Electrical Networks
- Distribution system protection
- Simulation of distribution systems in transitory regimes
- Simulation of on-board networks (automobile)
Last update : 07/11/2013